Our ultimate goal is to respond to everyone who comes to our office for advice and treatment by providing an honest recommendation in a gentle, fun and friendly approach.
Although our services are not limited to the following, below is a list of the most common procedures performed at our office:
- Routine dental examination for new and recurring patients
- Emergency walk-ins
- Preventive oral care, sealants, Fluoride application, regular prophylaxis
- Custom-made mouth guards for bruxism
- Custom-made sports guard
- Cosmetic dentistry, bonding, veneers, white fillings
- Teeth whitening
- Pediatric dentistry, baby-bottle issues, nutrition, home care, early tooth loss, space maintainers, habit appliances
- Tooth extractions and some minor surgeries
- Missing Teeth replacement, metal-free partials and dentures
- Implant restorations
- Metal-free crowns and bridges
- Gum, other Periodontal Care procedures and root canal treatments.
- TMJ/TMD assessment and possible referral
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth!"